ISHIP DESIGN offers preliminary design services covering Conceptual studies, Basic Design and Transition Design phases to satisfy requirements of ship building, offshore construction and machinery industries. Brief outline of our services in this segment are depicted below. Please refer Project section to know our professional experience in these segments and Feel free to contact us regarding your requirements:
We offer Conceptual Design package to define mission requirements and economical studies, which covers following:
- Preliminary Technical specification & General arrangement
- Dimensional optimization
- Hull form development; considering statutory freeboard requirements and hydrostatics
- Maker’s List
- Preliminary Weight analysis
- Preliminary Propulsion powering
- Electrical power balance
- Preliminary cost estimation report
We develop complete Basic Design package with drawing approval from classification society and other statuary bodies. Our main activities are:
- Early Design rapid 3d modeling
- General arrangement & technical specifications
- Hull form & Lines fairing
- Propulsion powering & Sea keeping Analysis
- Structural drawings and class approval
- Scantling and strength calculation
- Finite Element analysis(FEA)
- Tonnage & freeboard Plan
- Intact & Damage Stability Booklet
- Piping system design & Main Equipment List
- Propulsion and Machinery Arrangements
- Accommodation Outfitting details
- HVAC & Electrical system design
Initial design project information cannot be transferred to the production without executing Detail engineering. We offer unique Integrated Information Model (IIM) concept which helps smooth execution of detail engineering as per Shipyard’s functional strategy and on time information availability; Our main activities are:
- Basic Design Information Analysis
- Block division, Building strategy and outfitting planning
- Transitional design co-ordination drawing creation and related updates with the help of additional structural integration
- Space management with equipment, piping & ducting arrangement
- Documents for procurement planning & execution
Successful production engineering require highly productive design (CAD) and manufacturing (CAM) application to optimize development costs and faster production time with consistent quality output as per the production standards.
Being a well versed with multiple CAD application widely accepted by industries, ISHIP DESIGN offer complete detail engineering service package for Ship building, Offshore construction and Machinery industry. Our service range covers requirements related to new construction, reparation and conversion work. We are having expertise in handling detail design projects using AVEVA Marine, AVEVA Tribon M3, AVEVA PDMS software as our main design platform and being platform independent service provider, our team have professional experience for handling projects using software such as CATIA, Ship Constructor, Foran, Nupas-Cadmatic, Solidworks, Rhinoceros, Maxsurf and Ansys.
Brief outline of our services in this segment are depicted below. Please refer Project section to know our professional experience in these segments and Feel free to contact us with your requirements:
As a preparation phase for detail engineering, our Initial detail design service covers
We develop detailed 3D model of Hull and outfitting components, which covers:
Using a well detailed 3D model, we produce production information packages, which cover:
- Part nesting with NC codes
- Profile cuttings & bending Plots
- Assembly sequence & Production drawings
- Bill of material (BOM), Weight & COG
- Bending templates & Pin-jigs For Piping and HVAC components
- Pipe Isometrics / spool sketch and bending programs
- HVAC spool sketch and layout plan
- Pipe Support layout
- Material take-off (MTO)
- Assembly drawings for complex manifolds and Penetrations plan For Equipment machinery & Electrical components
- Equipment installation layout
- Machinery foundation assembly drawings & cutting programs
- Cable connection diagrams & installation layout with MTO
- Standard & Non-standard Cable tray drawings
- Cable tray Support layout
Successful implementation of CAD tools is very crucial part for the shipyards, design-houses & institutions. AVEVA Tools – as our main design platform, we are the specialist and offer wide range of CAD consulting services based on AVEVA platform such as AVEVA Marine / AVEVA Tribon M3 / AVEVA PDMS / AVEVA E3D .
This is a comprehensive list of our services in this segment; however feel free to contact us for having more detail information and in need of any kind of special customization requirements.
This is the first and very crucial part for all later phases of design and engineering, where various project related information and shipyard’s production standard needs to be integrated into AVEVA Project to ensure smooth execution and higher productivity.
With the help of our professional experience, we have developed AVEVA Project Requirement Checklist (PRC) to track and validate entire project setup process. Having properly configured AVEVA projects, Customer can increase productivity of design team by 20% to 30%. We offer following services:
- Testing and deployment of AVEVA Project DBs and MDBs based on work distribution with subcontractors (Hub)
- Hull & Outfitting users’ access & Design, Draft and Production elements’ storage divisions
- Project files configuration for Production standard, such as material, scantlings, welds, isometrics and assembly ADP drawings etc.
- Import-export of external elements such as Surface, Equipment model files etc.
Once configured and deployed, Project should be well maintained throughout its life cycle to record and trace all the updates related to the project definitions, this is also important for the information to be properly transferred to the future sister Projects
We have developed standard workflow to handle project maintenance flawlessly without any data loss or database corruption, which covers:
With the help of our wide experience in handling AVEVA Marine project administration, we offer problem resolution support for rapid identification of designers / modeler’s application related queries and their solutions. This will be useful during the new project execution and during the post-migration phase after completion of Tribon to AVEVA Marine platform migration. With the help of our multilingual capabilities, we are able to deliver our support in various languages such as English, Spanish and Portuguese. Our support includes:
- Post-migration support for the migrated AVEVA marine Project, this is to make production ready - Hull and outfitting 3D model with proper quality checks
- Guidelines for error troubleshooting related to AVEVA marine projects
- Quick tutorials for the specific user workflow to prevent repeat user errors
- Rapid solutions for database corruption related issues using quick PML Macros.
It is important to customize tailor made CAD platform functions to satisfy Customer’s production requirement; we offer customization services as follows:
It is recommended to create a standard project with predefined configuration files, catalogues and specifications, which share in-between all the running projects to have consistent quality output. We help shipyards and design houses to configure and maintain standard project as per their requirements, which covers:
We help team of the Shipyards, design houses and institutes to make them familiar with CAD platform by providing training as per their special requirements. We offer this support in various languages such as English, Spanish and Portuguese. Our support includes:
Our specialised technical consultancy includes following services:
We offer owner consultancy services to assist Ship owners/ ship yards, Investors & Institutes for closely controlling information and resources in every phase of product life cycle by rapid identification of the true issues and providing realistic solutions, which includes dealing with shipyards, classification societies & other statuary bodies, equipment suppliers etc.
With the help of well-trained engineers, naval architects and draftsmen, we offer wide range of consultancy services at customer office by deputing our skilled human-resources to assist Shipyards, Design houses and Production units for:
ISD WEB GROUP is formed to deliver an IT/ITES solutions and related services for multiple domain customers. At ISD WEB GROUP, We believe in perfection and with the help of our experienced team of the developers, we are able to offer you the best possible IT based solutions to match your business requirements. Make your business more presentable on the web, in more effective way and service oriented with the help of our web platform design solutions. We help you with tools and services to identify your business’ IT related needs.
Prepare for the future of engineering
Engineers understand that tomorrow’s next big discovery will typically build on lessons we learn today. To that end, ISHIP DESIGN forms a group of people, who can identify gap between educational knowledge and industry requirements and can guide both engineering talent and engineering organizations to leverage training or intern programs effectively—with equally great benefits for both.
With our future engineers program, ISHIP DESIGN placeS students’ internships during the summer and for-credit co-op programs during the academic year, across a full range of engineering industries and discipline.
How We Can Help?
ISHIP DESIGN LLP ensure a smooth, professional process with an emphasis on safety, cost-efficiency and on-time delivery, we categories our way of service deliveries in three different methods:
A. OFPM (OFFSHORE PROJECT)
ISHIP DESIGN team executes the work as a subcontractor of the Customer, developing a complete information delivery package for the design services from our premises located in the Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (GIFT), near Ahmedabad City, India.
B. OSPM (ONSITE PROJECT)
Well-trained and experienced man-power of ISHIP DESIGN subcontracted to assist project team in the customer’s premises.
C. CRCM (CLIENT RESOURCE CENTER)
A team made of technical personal/s of the customer and experienced man-power of ISHIP DESIGN with adequate skills, act as an exclusively dedicated resource center to customer’s projects for executing design activities in an isolated way located at our premises.